Monday, August 31, 2009

MY A B C'S

A-

Available: NOPE! I am very happily married!!!

Age: 27

Annoyance: How HOT it is outside!

Animal: not sure

B-

Beer: NO WAY!!! Never have, Never will!!!

Birthday: coming up

Best Friend: Aaron

Body Part on opposite sex: eyes

Best feeling in the world: When I get to sleep in

Blind or Deaf: umm thats a hard one,l I've been blind before, and I don't like the lingering side effects that I am still dealing with, but I don't think I would want to be deaf either.

Best weather: Cloudy & Rainy

Been in Love: YES!!!

Been on stage?: YES!

Believe in Magic: not really

Believe in Santa: YES

C-

Candy: Reces Peanutbutter cups, milkyway, 3 musketiers bar, m&M's, Hershy's Kisses

Color: Purple

Chocolate/Vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Chinese/Mexican Food: Deffinately Mexican food!!!

Cake or pie: Actually, I prefer cookies, or ice cream

Cheese: LOVE IT!!!

D-

Day or Night: Night because it is cooler outside

Dancing in the rain: LOVE THE RAIN!!!

E-

Eyes: Dark Brown

Everyone's got: To be loved!

Ever failed a class?: I don't think so

F-

First thoughts waking up: Can't I just sleep a little longer?!

Food: I love it! Probably a little too much! :)

G-

Greatest Fear: Heights

Gum: Big Red

Get along with your parents? Yep

H-

Hair Color: Brown

Height: Tall

Happy: Yes

Holiday: Christmas!

How do you want to die? I don't want to! I don't know of anyone who WANTS TO!

I-

Ice Cream: Chocolate chip cookie dough, and Mint Chocolate Chip

Instrument: My Voice

J-

Jewelry: My wedding ring, and on my right hand the ring that Aaron origionally proposed with.

Job: Full time mommy!

K-

Kids: Yes 2 beautiful kids, for now, someday there will be more :)

Kickboxing or karate: Nither

Keep a journal? Not very good at it, but I am good at blogging, does that count?

L-

Love: IS AMAZING!

Laughed so hard you cried: I'm sure I have!

M-

Milk flavor: Chocolate

Movies: I have so many favorites that it would take too long to name them all, but one of my very favorites is The Princess Bride!

Motion sickness: If I look at something other than the road while riding in the car, then yes.

McD’s or BK: I like them both, but I prefer McDonalds

N-

Number: 3

O-
One wish: I wish that Aaron was better, and all the medical bills were paid off!

P-

Perfect Pizza: LOTS, and LOTS of Cheese!

Pepsi/Coke: Either

Q-

Quail: Don't plan on EVER trying it!

.R-
Reason to cry: Fealings are hurt.

Reality T.V.: The Bachelor, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars

.Radio Station: 96.9, 104.7

Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes

Ring size: I don't even remember

S-

Song: Too many to name, listen to my playlist, there are almost 200 on there, and thats not even close to being all of them!!!

Shoe size: Too big!

Salad Dressing: Ranch

Sushi: YUCK!!!!!

Skinny dipped?: Eww NO!

Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries

T-

Tattoos?:NONE!

Time for bed: As soon as the kids are asleep!

Thunderstorms: LOVE THEM!

U-

Unpredictable: No, I am pretty predictable

V-
Vacation spot(s): Big Lake, and I would love to go to Hawaai

W-
Weakness: CHOCOLATE

Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I don't know

Who makes you laugh the most: My kids

Worst feeling: I don't know

Wanted to be a model: I don't think so

Worst Weather?: hot and sunny

X-

X-Rays: I have had a few

Y-

Year it is now: 2009

-Yellow: I guess it's an okay color

Z-

Zoo animal: Geraffe

LAST PERSON WHO....

1. Slept in a bed beside you? Aaron

2. You went to the mall with? Aaron & the kids

3. You went to dinner with? Jeri Lyn, Jessica, and Josie, but it was lunch, does that count?

4. You talked to on the phone? Kimber

5. Made you laugh? My kids

6. Hugged you? Mackenzie

7. Said they loved you? Kyle

8. Held your hand? Kyle, and Mackenzie

9. You spoke with? Aaron

10. You cried over? I don't remember



If you made it to the end of this long tag, then you are IT!! It is pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...