Monday, August 24, 2009

KYLE & MACKENZIE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!

There is a band called THE FRESH BEAT BAND. They play upbeat songs that are preschool friendly, and so much fun!

Kyle and Mackenzie LOVE these songs, and whenever they come on, they will come running from wherever they are to watch it! I like it because they are songs that I actually don't mind listening to, and they actually have some pretty good beats.
They are starting a new TV show about this band, and Kyle & Mackenzie can't wait to watch the premier today!

I tried looking them up on Youtube to show some examples of their music to those of you who don't know who they are, but I couldn't find much. I did come up with a couple though, and here they are!




Stomp The House


One Of The Band Members Is Kiki




They used to be called The Jump Arounds.

LOCO LEGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...