A few days ago when we were walking through the parking lot at Wall Mart to get into the store, Kyle fell down and got a little scratch on his knee.Since it was very hot, and both kids, but especially Kyle were showing signs that they were over heating, we stopped in McDonalds first to sit down and drink some Power aid and cool down for a couple minutes.
While we were sitting there, waiting for Kyle's color to go back to normal, (poor kid takes after his mother) Kyle stuck his knee up and said "I fell down in the street, and I am so sad.)
We told him that we were sorry that he was sad, and Aaron kissed his hand and touched it to Kyle's knee for the second time, and said "There, now it should feel better!"
Kyle just sat there looking at his knee for a couple of minutes, and suddenly with excitement in his voice he said "Look! It looks like a Caterpillar!!!"
It made me smile!
A little while later when we got home, he looked at the little scratch on his knee which was starting to get a little bit of a scab, and said "Look, now it is a pupa!"
I just sat there for a second, I had no idea that he knew what that was! It was soooooo cute!!!!!
He is such a sweet boy, and oh so very SMART! He always finds a new way to amaze me!!!
I'm sure if the shape had been right, he would have eventually told me that it had finished turning into a butterfly! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!