Today I have been fighting a really bad headache, so after lunch, we got everyone ready, and Aaron took us to QT to get drinks where I got some soda to try and help my headache go away.
So Aaron and I each got a soda, and the kids each got a slushie, and as we were walking to the counter to pay Kenzie grabbed a package of Rollo's and before I noticed that she had it she took a bite out of each end of the package, so we bought that too :)

We then headed to take care of everything, and it was so hot that by the time we got home, everyone's drinks were almost completely gone! And we weren't even gone for that long! And in case you are wondering, my headache did eventually go away which I was very happy about, because I could see straight again!
I hear that it has been raining on my family where they have been camping, and I am very jello us!
I am so sad that we were unable to go with again this year (the 5 year in a row) But I hope that they are having a fun time there!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!