Sunday, June 21, 2009

FATHER'S DAY 2009

Since Aaron's schedule is currently so crazy, the kids and I missed church so that we would at least be able to spend a few minutes as a family for Father's Day.

Our little celebration started off by the kids giving Daddy his Father's Day presents! They were very excited about the presents, and they had lots of fun helping Daddy open them!





Then I made eggs & bacon for lunch! (Fry's has their eggs, bacon, and orange juice on sale for $0.99 a piece right now!)
We then ate the mint chocolate brownies that I had made earlier this morning, and let me tell you..... THEY WERE VERY YUMMY!!!


As you can probably guess, the kids then got a bath! :)
We spent a little while playing with Daddy, then it was time for him to go to sleep.
A couple of hours later my sister Kimber picked us up, and we headed to my grandparents house to meet up with my dad and wish both him and my grandpa a happy Father's day!


My Dad & Grandpa!
Kyle with Great Grandpa & Great Grandma!
Kyle and my cousin Natalie looking at my grandpa's Father's Day card from my dad. It is one of those cards that sings when you open it up :)
Kyle & Great Grandpa! :)
I have been trying for several years to get a 4 generation picture on my dad's side of the family, and I FINALLY GOT IT!!! Pluss my cousin is in it, but thats okay :)
Even more family!
(L-R) Natalie, Grandma, Kimber, Grandpa, Mackenzie, My Dad, Diana (dad's wife), Me, Kyle
Then my dad and Diana had to go cause Dad has to work tonight, and the rest of us went out into the back yard to play!
Our beautiful baby girl!!!







Kyle picked me this flower, it is my favorite color!!!

The kids had lots of fun feeding the goat grape leaves!
Grandpa did too!

This is my brother in law David. My sister made him this shirt for Father's Day!
Here is the back!
Our handsome boy!




We had lots of fun, and We hope that everyone had as fun of a Father's Day as our family did!!!
(And David I want you to notice that I got these pictures up in just a couple of hours, it hasen't even been 24 yet )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...