Sunday, June 14, 2009

A BAD BLOGGER

Sorry everyone,
I am normally pretty good about keeping my blog up to date, but these last couple of weeks have been kinda stressful, and quite honestly I have just been too tired to work on my blog.

I was hoping to catch everything up tonight, but I have had quite a headache today, and I am thinking about just going to sleep as soon as my kids do. So, I don't know if it will be tonight or not, but I promise to catch up on everything soon!

2 comments:

  1. Why has life been stressful courtney??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's nothing really big, it's just that there was a misunderstanding with Aaron's company insurance and we can't afford it, and the only way that we can get out of it is to get other insurance in my name. So I have been super busy looking at diferent options and talking to diferent insurance sales people. I think we have found a pretty good one though, and now we are just waiting to be aproved. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...