Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SOMETHING TO DO

Yesterday we were kinda bored, so we decided to go to Bass Pro Shop and let the kids see the animals.

First we went to see the fishies. Kyle was a little scared at first but he soon had lots of fun pointing out all of the different fish. We then wandered around the bottom floor, and ended up near the fudge shop. We were having fun browsing through all different bottled foods and cook books when my cousin Amanda walked up to us wearing a brown apron that said FUDGE on it. We talked to her for a few minutes, and then she told us that if we wanted to walk over to the fudge shop she would give us some free samples.

So we went over there, and tasted the fudge, and ended up buying one square of fudge for each of us. we chose plain chocolate for Kenzie, Kyle chose peanut butter M&M, I chose chocolate chocolate chip, and Aaron chose Cheesecake Raspberry. Then once we had chosen 4, Amanda told us that they had a special going where if you buy 4 squares you get 2 squares for FREE! So, I chose another chocolate chocolate chip, and Aaron chose a Strawberry cheesecake.

We talked to Amanda for a couple more minutes, and headed to the second floor to see the animals up there. The kids had lots of fun think that their favorite was the rhino in the fine gun room.

I think Aaron's favorite part was the gun counter where there were a bunch of guns that we couldn't afford, but he really enjoyed drooling over them any way. I also caught him staring at the paint ball guns. :)

After exploring the second floor, we went back down stairs and showed Kyle the boats. We actually had to pry his fingers from one of the boats, and the only way that we could get him out of the store was by promising him that Pappa would take him for a ride in his boat the next time we go up there. :) The only problem with that one is that I have no idea when we will be able to go up there.

When we got out to the car, I noticed that one of Kenzie's shoes was off, so I picked it up, and it was broken. I was soooo sad. We just got those a few weeks ago, and we had hoped that they would last all summer. I'm going to have to see if I can find her some cheep flip flops or something.

We then headed home and I made spaghetti for dinner. I decided on Spaghetti because that is what Kyle had requested for breakfast that morning.

After dinner we ate our treats, and they were super yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!! I would take the shoes back, if I were you! You could probably get a replacement pair :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...