Friday, May 1, 2009

5 YEARS AGO TODAY!

* Five years ago today I went shopping to get a new outfit to wear on my date with a man that I had never met in person, but had been talking to for months!

* Five years ago today I stood nervously in my mom's bedroom while my mom met the man that I would be going on a date with.

* Five years ago today I nervously looked into the bluest eyes that I had ever seen!

* Five years ago today I sat across a table at Fud Ruckers and told the man that I was on a first date with that someday I wanted 9 kids!

* Five years ago today I sat next to a man in a movie theater watching Ella Enchanted. I made sure to put my hand where he could easily hold it, but he never took the hint.

* Five years ago today I sat on a bench at a park, talked with a man for hours!

* Five years ago today I stood outside a car in front of my house and slow danced to music that we could hear through the open car door.

* Five years ago today I wished that he would kiss me, but he didn't.

* Five years ago today I said goodnight to a man knowing that I would see him again in only a few hours for church, even though he had to drive all the way across the valley to go home, and it was already about 1:am.

* Five years ago today, I met the man that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would marry someday!

* Five years ago today I met Aaron!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...