Friday, April 3, 2009

A WALK TO GRANDMA'S HOUSE

Yesterday it just got to the point where the kids needed to get out of the house for some fresh air. So, I quickly got everyone ready, and the kids said goodbye to Daddy, and we went on a walk.

I had intended to walk them to the park, but it was just a little too far for Kyle to walk, and by the time we got to my mom's street I was pretty thirsty, so we went to Grandma's house instead!

We had lots of fun hanging out with Grandma, and all of their aunts and uncles (on my side of the family).
Kyle had lots of fun playing Grandma's piano!
Aunt Alicia kept trying to put Uncle Kyler's hat on Mackenzie's head, but she kipt taking it off before I could get a picture.

I finally got one! She was facing me, but by the time the picture was taken she had turned to the side.

Here is a video of Kyle and Kenzie playing a duet on Grandma's piano. It is Old McDonald Had A Farm.
And here is Kyle having a yelling contest with Uncle Kyler. Kyle was laughing hysterically, and it was so cute!




After spending a couple of hours hanging out and having fun, my mom and sister drove us home so that I could start dinner.
When we got in the house, Aaron who had been job searching when we left was asleep on the couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...