Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UM...... WE DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING!!!

Aaron and I have had several discussions about when we would have another baby, and in the end we decided that we wanted to wait until sometime after Kenzie turns 3 years old before we even think about having another one.

Well I guess our plans have been changed for us. I haven't been feeling well for a couple of weeks, so last night I asked Aaron to go get me an at home pregnancy test, and my fears were confirmed. We are expecting baby #3!

Of course I am super excited, but I am very, very scared! Aaron has no job, and we have NO MEDICAL INSURANCE! I don't know what we will do, but I know that we will be led in the direction that we are supposed to go, and as long as we continue to live righteously, we will be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...