Monday, April 6, 2009

I KNEW IT WASEN'T MY FAULT!

This is a continuation of Aaron's post about the fire in the kitchen.

A little later that night we opened up the stove to see what had happened to start the fire. We expected to see something, but we weren't expecting what we saw. Aaron opened up the burner, and it looked like someone had just dumped a whole bunch of grease in there. We wondered how that could have possibly happened since obviously we are both smart enough to know not to dump grease on the stove.

Aaron then picked up the pan that I had been using, and held it up to the light. I stood right beside him, and from my angle the light was shining through t tiny little holes in the bottom of the pan. That definitely explained how the grease had gotten under the burner

Someday when we have a house, and we can choose our own appliances, I will get a stove with a glass cook top. My mom has one of these, and I love it! It is much more Courtney friendly! :)

1 comment:

  1. How crazy, atleast you were able to find the problem. I personally love my gas stove. The glass tops are easier to keep clean, but the gas stove cooks so much faster!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...