Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CELEBRATING DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!

To help celebrate Aaron's birthday, we decided to take the kids out to lunch. We ended up going to the food court at the mall because it is not very expensive, and there are many places to choose from, so everyone can eat what they want.
After eating lunch we took the kids for a ride on the merry go round. The kids absolutely LOVED it, and they had lots of fun!!!





When the ride was over, Kyle was NOT happy that he had to get off of the ride!



When we got home, I quickly decorated the birthday cake that I had baked earlier in the day.

A few minutes later, my mom, my sister Kimber and her husband David, and my brother Kyler all came over to help us celebrate!
Kyle & Mackenzie each gave Daddy a ten dollar bill as gifts.

After decorating the cake, I realized that the candles were missing from the pantry. So we sang happy birthday anyway, and Aaron pretended to blow out the candles.

I gave Aaron thees two posters, it is pretty much a great big birthday card made with different kinds of candy.
Aaron loved it!




In case you can't read them, here is a digital version that I made.

We had lots of fun helping Aaron celebrate his birthday, and we hope that he enjoyed it!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...