Mackenzie had to sit in her high chair for a few minutes while the guys and Kimber brought everything up to our house.
This is when David and my brother Kyler were putting all the pieces together. Kyle was a big helper too!
Putting the bed where we wanted it.
The top bunk holds my brother Kyler, so I trust that it will hold Kyle!

Kyle & Kenzie had to be right in the middle of it all! :)

Kyle trying out his new big boy bed!


Kenzie trying out her new big girl bed! :)


Kyle thought that climbing up & down the ladder was lots of fun!
My favorite part about the bed is that there is plenty of room for me to get comfortable while I am putting Kenzie to sleep. This will come in very handy in the middle of the night when Kenzie wakes up and has to be put back to bed. I also love the fact that if necessary, I also fit in Kyle's bed, and David made it strong enough so that it will even hold me If I absolutely had to get up there. THANK YOU DAVID!!!!! WE OWE YOU ONE!!!!!!!!
And also thank you Mom & Kimber for taking these pictures with the celphone and emailing them to me so fast!
And also thank you Mom & Kimber for taking these pictures with the celphone and emailing them to me so fast!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!