TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!
When Aaron picked her up at the end of church, they told him that she had so much fun! She only cried one time, and that was because the Primary President had stopped by to talk for a minute, and when Mackenzie saw that the door was open, she was a little sad that she couldn't go outside. They said that this only lasted for a very short time, and then she was perfectly happy again.
Besides playing with toys she had lots of fun coloring this picture!
I am so glad that Mackenzie likes Nursery! This means that Every other week I get to go to Gospel Doctrine now instead of making a hundred laps around the church trying to keep a busy little girl occupied!




YES!!!! for nursery! I had the count down on as soon as she started walking which was about 9 months, it took forever! Enjoy! Hopefully Kyle will cooperate soon and you can have joyous Sabbath days like before kids, almost?
ReplyDelete