Monday, March 23, 2009

SO SLEEPY

This morning we had to go and get two of the tires on the van replaced. This meant that Kanzie didn't get to take her nap at the usual time.

When we finally got home, I sat Kenzie in her high chair while Aaron made her a grilled cheese sandwich. We wanted to make sure that her tummy was full before she went to sleep.

In less than five minutes she fell asleep, so I quickly picked her up to take her to her crib where she would be more comfortable. She is normally a pretty light sleeper, but she didn't even flinch when I picked her up. Once I picked her up, Aaron snapped this picture!
We put her sandwich in the fridge, and gave it to her as soon as she woke up, and she ate every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...