Since we didn't want to be late, we got up super early so that we could make sure that everyone was ready, and still have plenty of time to find the place in case we got lost.
We ended up finding it pretty easily, and pulled in just after Aaron's parents, and we were followed closely by Aaron's sister Alicia and her husband. I felt really bad for all of them because they had to drive 2 hours just to get there.
In the parking lot I started to put Kenzie back together. On the ride over she had taken off both shoes,and socks, and taken her hair out despite my attempts to keep her occupied by continually giving her dry cereal.
The blessing was nice, however we spent most of our time trying to keep the kids quiet. At one point I ended up taking Kenzie for a walk around the outside of the building. This ended up being a very bad idea because the church is right next to a Burger King, and it is Fast Sunday, and I was super hungry, and it SMELLED SO GOOD! But I was a good girl, and resisted temptation. (mostly because I had no money on me)
Kenzie and I went back inside for the very end of Sacrament Meeting, and afterward we went out into the for yer and Aaron took a couple of pictures!
This is Cooper! Isn't he a cutie pie?!
We then headed made our way home, and I was trying to keep the kids occupied on the long drive, so we took lots of pictures!
Here are just a couple of them!


We wanted to make sure that Kyle got to go to his own Sun Beem class because he has been having a hard time getting used to it.
Here are just a couple of them!
When we got home we had about 30 minutes of our own Sacrament Meeting left before it would be time for Sun Beems. So, we quickly changed diapers, refilled sippy cups, and resupplied our baggy of fishy crackers, and we headed off to church once more.
It turned out that I didn't have anything to do today for my calling because the Bishop Ric was in charge, so I headed to the Mother's lounge to try and put Kenzie down for a nap while Aaron headed off to Primary with Kyle. Kyle needed Daddy during the first hour, but when it was time for him to go to class he was just fine all by himself! So Aaron got to go to the combined Priesthood/Relief Society lesson. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go because every time I moved Kenzie would wake up and start crying again so I wasn't able to go to class, but I did get to listen in on the Singles ward's Sacrament meeting through the speaker on the ceiling. I also got to meet a nice lady in our ward. We talked for a really long time while she fed her baby and put him to sleep. I really enjoyed getting to know her better!
I felt really bad that I missed both of my classes, but we only have a couple more weeks until Mackenzie can attend Nursery! I am so excited!!! Sacrament Meeting will still be a challenge, but I will at least be able to go to some of my meetings again, and I think that she will really like Nursery because she is quite an independent little lady!
After church we came home and ate Top Ramen Noodles for lunch! It was very yummy!!! We have spent the rest of the day just relaxing because we are all kinda tired! To be quite honest with you I haven't really gotten much of anything done today, but oh well, tomorrow it will be back to the same old thing.
**********************************
There will be one difference though!
AARON HAS A REAL LIVE JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!!!!!
Please pray for us! We need all the help we can get so that he can get back to work!!!





I love all of these pictures!! How cute is Cooper? My personal favorite part of sacrament meeting was hearing Kenzie sing "eeh i eeh i oh!" during the closing prayer :o) She's so cute.
ReplyDelete