Last night we put the kids to bed, and plugged the light in. Kyle fell asleep immediately! Kenzie, on the other hand, did quite the oposite. She screamed, and screamed until I went in there to see what was wrong.
When I stepped into the doorway she was sitting up in her bed and stairing at the night light. I hurried over to her crib, and just as I reached down to lift her into my arms she started throwing up. She wasen't sick or anything, that is just how hard she had been crying.
So I put Kenzie in the bath, and Aaron changed her sheets. I got her redressed for bed, and Aaron put some water in her sippy cup.
We then unpluged the light, and put Kenzie back in bed. Before long she was screaming just like before, so I decided to bring her out into the Living room and try to rock her to sleep.
We had just gotten into the Living room when I noticed that the spout to her cup looked wierd. I took the cup apart and found that the whole spout was clogged with the pulp from some juice that we had given her. It took quite a while, and I fianally had to use a qtip, but I fianally got it all cleaned out.
Aaron then put her back in bed once again, and he had to proove to her that the cup would actually work before she would get comfortable. Once she did though, she was asleep in seconds!
This is the cute new night light that the kids have in their room now!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!